Important: It is our goal to provide you with a fantastic shopping experience. Please call ahead to confirm availability of an item before visiting your local Great Escape.
NAPA II BACK BAR
from California House
The Back Bar is part of the Build-Your-Own-Bar series and is available in three collections – Marin, Napa, and Rutherford. The BYOB Back Bar includes a working counter and upper display hutch and is available in eight sizes and many configurations, allowing you to quickly and easily build the perfect bar for your serving needs.
Height: 84″ or 92″
Standard Depth: 19″ / Deluxe Depth: 25″
Both Standard and Deluxe models are available in the following Widths:
56″, 62″, 68″, 74″, 80″, 86″, 92″, 98″
- Made-to-Order in the United States of America.
- The Back Bar is perfect as a stand alone bar for really tight spaces or placed behind a front bar.
- Built using 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood and hardwood veneer panels for unmatched durability.
- Part of the Build-Your-Own-Bar system.
- Standard touch dimmable lighting.
- Built with standardized cabinet banks to customize your bar’s options and layout.
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of virtually unlimited finish colors.
- Standard = No Refrigerator; Deluxe = Refrigerator Ready.
Pictured Napa style in Espresso finish.