Important: It is our goal to provide you with a fantastic shopping experience. Please call ahead to confirm availability of an item before visiting your local Great Escape.
- The Hillsborough Shuffleboard Table is an original California House design.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
- Heavy-duty climate adjusters to maintain proper concavity of play field.
- Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup and high-end appeal.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base.
- Factory pre-assembled chassis is precision leveled for accurate play.
- Unique padded end collars protect ends of table from heavy weights (pucks).
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of virtually unlimited finish choices.
9′ = L: 108″; W: 32″; H: 32″
12′ = L: 144″; W: 32″; H: 32″
14′ = L: 168″; W: 32″; H: 32″
16′ = L: 192″; W: 32″; H: 32″
18′ = L: 216″; W: 32″; H: 32″
HILLSBOROUGH SHUFFLEBOARD TABLE
from California House
The Hillsborough Shuffleboard Table is one of the finest shuffleboard tables made today, with traditionally styled pedestals for support. Available in 9′, 12′, 14′, 16′, and 18′ sizes to fit your room.
Pictured in Driftwood Maple finish.
Not Eligible for Free Shipping.