Important: It is our goal to provide you with a fantastic shopping experience. Please call ahead to confirm availability of an item before visiting your local Great Escape.
- Unique design integrates Olympic bar and weight stacks, eliminating the need for Olympic weight plates
- Dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capabilities
- Pull-up bar is adjustable in height to accommodate lower ceilings
- Optional leg extension/leg curl attachment conveniently hooks up to weight stacks for a smooth, commercial feel
- Innovative weight multiplier feature doubles maximum resistance to accommodate heavy lifters
- Fully loaded includes SCS Bench, leg extension attachment, and leg kit
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout
- Weight Stacks: Two 160 lb. commercial weight stacks with center drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety
- Accessories: Tricep rope, pair of D handles, straight bar, EZ curl bar, ankle cuff, two water bottles, multi-function belt, swing handle, 2 - 5lb. add-on weights, exercise booklet
Dimensions: 61" wide x 58" deep without bench; 61" wide x 89" deep with bench; minimum height 84"; maximum height 88"
Warranty: Residential: Limited Lifetime on frame and all parts. Light Commercial: Limited 10yr. on frame and all parts. Supervised settings only.
Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer
Inspire's FT2 for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. These unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.