Important: It is our goal to provide you with a fantastic shopping experience. Please call ahead to confirm availability of an item before visiting your local Great Escape.
• Solid Blue Throughout
• Lap Seam Construction
• Laser Cut and Radio Frequency Welded
• All Virgin Vinyl with UV Inhibitors
• Cold Crack Resistance
Above Ground Pool Liner Warranty Information 15 OR A 25 YEAR WARRANTY Your New Liner comes with a 15 or a 25 Year Warranty. Please see the warranty that came with your liner to determine how many years your liner is covered for. The liner is to be free from defects in the manufacturing workmanship. Examine your liner carefully prior to installation. Handle your liner carefully during inspection and installation as the manufacturer is not responsible for tears or punctures caused by improper handling or abuse. A 4” to 6" cove (earth is fine, see installation) must be put inside around the wall to protect the liner from getting in underneath your pool wall. Our liners are warranted to be free from defects in the seam for a period of 15 or 25 seasons , from the date of purchase, on a pro rata basis, each season to end December 31 of each specific calendar year. Replacement under the warranty is as follows: To initiate a warranty claim, please fill out warranty form and fax it along with original receipt to 631-254-2363. Send a letter with a description of the defect (photographs if possible) and a 1’ by 1’ section of the defective liner to show defect to Swimline, 191 Rodeo Dr., Edgewood, NY 11717
Boulder Swirl 48"/54" Overlap Pool Liner
- Will work with either 48", 52", or 54" constant depth swimming pools.
- Lap welded seams, reducing both lateral and vertical tension.
- Extra heavy Duty, 100% virgin vinyl material Protected against chemicals and UV fading Best cold crack resistance in the industry.
- Reduced wrinkling! Hand folded flat, to reduce wrinkles unlike automated packers that twist and force the liner into the box which can cause permanent creasing.