Important: It is our goal to provide you with a fantastic shopping experience. Please call ahead to confirm availability of an item before visiting your local Great Escape.
Jet Valve™ inflation is designed for quick air release, making the float extra easy to deflate.
- Remove valve cap and pull out stem to open.
- Inflate air chamber by mouth.
- Immediately after inflating, cover valve opening with index finger and press the stem of the valve into float to lock the seal.
- Replace valve cap, pressing down firmly.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the second air chamber.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap and pull out stem to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float as shown below, palms facing out. To stabilize the float and make it easier to fold, step down on the metal spring around the perimeter of the float. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Instantly escape the hurry of everyday life with the original SwimWays Spring Float! Within minutes you'll be luxuriating on cooling mesh that envelops your body for the ultimate pool reclining experience.
- Hammock bed supports your body just under the water's surface.
- Patented Inner Spring adds stability in the water.
- Over-sized inflatable pillow.
- Fabric-covered inflation for comfort and added durability.
- Folds flat for storage and convenient portability in the included carry tote.
- Outer ring and pillow inflates/deflates easily with Jet Valve Technology - no air pump required!
- Weight capacity: For adults up to 250 lb (113 kg).