Important: It is our goal to provide you with a fantastic shopping experience. Please call ahead to confirm availability of an item before visiting your local Great Escape.
Spa Shock (6 lb)
from Nature's Way
Spa Shock is proven to keep water clear and odor free, with spa use allowed just 15 minutes after application. This product is an oxygen-based oxidizer that reacts completely with organic waste. It breaks down organic waste that can lead to the formation of chloramines. Chloramines cause cloudy water with odors and irritation to spa users. Spa Chlorine Free Shock is a great alternative to shocking with chlorine, which can affect pH levels.