Filter Perfect is a highly concentrated deep cleaning solution that removes buildup on filters caused by: oils, grease, non-living organics, and more. Filter Perfect improves filter efficiency and lengthens cycles between filter cleaning. Filter Perfect is compatible with all sanitizing systems.
Directions for use:
For Cartridge Elements and DE Grids:
- Remove cartridge elements or D.E. grids from filter tank and hose off loose material.
- In a container with 5-10 gallons of water, add 1 bottle of Filter Perfect.
- Place cartridge elements or D.E. grids in solution and soak for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight).
- Remove from solution and rinse thoroughly.
- Clean cartridge elements should be allowed to dry before reinstalling.
For Sand Filters:
- Have pump running and filter in backwash mode. Suction should come primarily from the skimmer, not the main drain.
- Add one bottle of Filter Perfect to the skimmer.
- Once contents of bottle has entered the filter, turn pump off and put valve in either close or filter position for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Turn pump on with filter set to backwash and run until water flows clear. Do not allow pump to run dry.
- Return filter to normal operation.
- Naturally based filter cleaner formulated with SMARTZyme technology
- Acid free formula means no fumes
- Powerful formula works on all filter types
- Allows for longer filter runs