- Set includes six NCH38 Nautical Highback Chairs and one NCT3772 Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table
- Available in several attractive, fade resistant colors
- Chairs have a three-position adjustable back and fold flat for easy storage and transportation
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfittedﾠwith 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
SET WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
|Overall Set Weight
|Recommended Minimum Space
||148" W x 38.5" H x 114" D
INDIVIDUAL ITEM DIMENSIONS
|Nautical Highback Chair
||25.5" W x 38.5" H x 25.75" D
|Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table
||71.5" W x 29" H x 36.75" D
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water, can be disinfected with a homemade bleach mixture and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
Our furniture is built to last — rigorous testing ensures POLYWOOD won't splinter, crack, peel, or rot.
We believe in our product and stand behind its quality and durability. That's why genuine POLYWOOD lumber is backed by an exceptional 20-year warranty.