The Nautical 42" Fire Pit Table lets you have a welcoming fire without having to work for it. Just press a button and you’ll have a warm fire at the ready so you can roast marshmallows, warm your fingers, and add a cozy element to your outdoor living space. There is even enough table space around the fire pit to hold drinks and appetizers, and a cover is included to keep the fire pit table covered when you aren't using it.
MADE USING RECYCLED PLASTIC
Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass wind guard, 10 lbs. of clear glass gems, and fire pit table cover
- Crystal Fire® Plus Burner can run for 8–16 hours using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Overall Dimensions: 43" x 23.75" x 43" (WxHxD)
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water, can be disinfected with a homemade bleach mixture and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
Our furniture is built to last — rigorous testing ensures POLYWOOD won't splinter, crack, peel, or rot.
We believe in our product and stand behind its quality and durability. That's why genuine POLYWOOD lumber is backed by an exceptional 20-year warranty.