Opal Dining Collection
from Jensen Leisure
By using only FSC-certified wood, Jensen Leisure Furniture is working to maintain the long-term well-being of the forests and the people who depend on them. The Ipé used in Jensen Leisure Furniture is certified to meet criteria of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a non-profit organization that sets international standards for responsible forestry. By sourcing materials in this manner, Jensen Leisure Furniture is helping to conserve the rainforest and enhance the standard of living in its surrounding communities.
Ipe Wood Facts:
- Native hardwood from tropical dry forests of Bolivia.
- Used for over two hundred years worldwide for furniture and decks.
- Jensen only uses 100% FSC Certified timber.
- Use only the heartwood.
- Very tight, closed grain, smooth hand.
- Opal is pegged mortise and tenon joinery.
Care and Maintenance
- Will remain functional with no maintenance
- Will turn even silver grey over time.
- To maintain the rich color, wipe with Ipe Protector immediately and then 2 to 3 times a season.
5 years against manufacturing faults or defect in materials. Warranty does not cover fading, natural aging of the timber, or non-structural naturally occurring surface checking.
Dining Option #1- Opal 48" Round Table with 4 Opal Side Chairs
Dining Option #2- Opal 7' Rectangular Dining Table with 2 Opal 6' Flat Benches with Arms and 2 Opal Dining Arm Chairs
Dining Option #3- Opal 7' Rectangular Dining Table with 2 Opal Dining Arm Chairs with 3 Opal Side Chairs and Opal 6' Flat Bench
Dining Option #4- Opal 7' Rectangular Dining Table with 2 Opal Dining Arm Chairs with 3 Opal Side Chairs and Opal 6' Flat Bench with Arms
Dining Option #5- Opal 7' Rectangular Dining Table with 8 Opal Side Chairs